PHOTO Editing (PHOTOSHOP)
Photo editing serves a range of purposes:
- Enhancing an image
- Improving the lighting of a photo
- Highlighting desired aspects of an image
- Removing unwanted content in an image
- Adding in fun elements to a photograph
- Merging images together into one photo
Video editing or video curation is about:
- Bringing together elements to create a video
- Enhancing the visual impact of a video
- Cutting out content to shorten, highlight or focus on the desired parts of a video
- Adding animations, transitions, sounds
- Improving auditory or visual aspects of video
Slideshows allow you to bring together photos:
- Creating a background of scrolling images
- Providing a visually engaging presentation
- Collating images in simple or artistic forms
- Transitions between images
- Music or sound effects
- To create gifts and memories to keep
To obtain a quote for your service, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Editing (Photoshop)
Although “photoshop” is a brand, many people use this term interchangeably with photo editing. It’s no wonder why this has happened, when photoshop is undisputed as the most extensive and the most advanced photo software editing solution.
Although I do have other tools that I work with, photoshop is undoubtably my primary go to.
When it comes to photo editing, we could be talking about a wide range of things. On the right here you can see two examples.
The first example is visual improvement. In the original image the photo is a bit too dark, making it harder to see the features. The second image has lightened up the photo, particularly around the face, so that this stands out.
The second example shows the original coloured image and the change to the black and white image. And it’s not just black and white that you can change to get the look that you desire.
Video Editing & Video Curation
Capturing video is the first step, putting it together in a meaningul way is the next step. That’s what video editing is about. Video curation adds an extra layer of versatility and budget options as it means we can create videos from your own photos, video clips, or even stock footage and animations.
Simple or Involved Process depending on your needs
From as few as 10 photos
Classic & Simple
Themed & Annotated
Fun & Flashy
Royalty Free Music allows for sharing on social media
Use as backfround scrollers at events, parties & presentations
Create a special thank you gift, memory treasure or presentation
Slideshows can be created from your existing photos, a photography session, or a combination.
Get Your Visuals Sorted
Contact us today to discuss your needs and obtain a quote